Information we collect
We collect a few different types of information from our websites.
By sending a form enquiry from our contact page contact form on, we shall use the information supplied solely to reply to your enquiry. Your information will not be stored for any other purpose, including marketing, unless you specifically state that you consent to this. Information we collect includes:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- We use functional cookies which allows you to log in to admin control panels, store preferences etc.
More information about cookies what they are for can be found at the following website:
You have the ability to block cookies using the settings or preferences in your internet browser. You can find out how to do this using the following website:
Please be aware that by disabling cookies, it may affect the performance and visitor experience to our website.
Use of Personal Information
We will use your information for purposes which may include:
- Providing marketing messages to consented users
- Providing quotations based on requests
- Providing a regular newsletter to consented users
We may disclose your information with partners, namely third-party suppliers to be able to provide services. This may require data processing on our behalf.
In circumstances where there is a legal obligation to supply personal data, we will comply as per the relevant law. We will also process data if it’s necessary to protect someone’s life.
Outdoor & Tactical has appropriate measures and procedures in place to ensure that our users’ data is secure and protected against access or use. We adhere to a range of security measures both within our organisation and on the platforms, we use to provide our services.
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Some basic information is outlined below however full information can be found at the following website link:
Right to be informed
Individuals have the right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data – we provide individuals with information including:
- The name and contact details of our organisation
- Our purposes for processing their personal data
- The lawful basis for the processing
- The rights available to the individuals
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
- How long we intend to keep the personal
We will provide this information to the individual at the time we collect their personal information from them in a concise, transparent, intelligible manner in plain language.
Right of Access
The GDPR states the individual has the right to access their personal data and to be aware of and verify the lawfulness of the processing. Requests for information will be met without undue delay and at the latest, within one month of receipt. If requests are complex or numerous, we may extend compliance by up to an extra 2 months